We are proud alumni members and supporters of HBCU Football.
**ALL FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES ARE PERFORMED IN THE NAME OF G-MEN NATION, INC.**
A 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Charitable ID# 86-1478154
Contributions to G-Men Nation Inc. may be tax-deductible to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Please check with your personal tax advisor regarding the deduction of your gift.
The mission of G-Men Nation, Inc. is to support the successful growth and lively sustainment of the HBCU football program experience. To that end, the viable foci are to continue to maintain the elite status of being the premier intercollegiate organization in the nation, while providing the guidance and structure that permeate the G-Men band of brothers. As well, the awarding of academic and athletic scholarship will be offered to HBCU students who uphold the high standards of their university, and who devote time and effort to the uplifting of the football program.
Therefore, for assistance in fulfilling the mission...
We incorporate the following targeted aims as the vision to catapult and advance the program goals, they are:
- To champion, promote, and preserve interest in the program, among and between alumni and stakeholders.
- To encourage the ongoing and committed participation of alumni and stakeholders when fundraising.
- To enhance the environment and opportunities for student athletes of HBCU football teams, thereby creating memorable collegiate exposure.
- To designate finances and render solid recognition to the G-Men and the University’s HBCU football program; and
- To assist the program toward social change, to include voter registration drives, law enforcement interaction/information seminars, and a myriad of other mentoring type projects.